The computer culture of Guru Nanak College for Girls, Sri Muktsar Sahib dates back to 2004 with student strength of 35, which is now an independent centre. The department aims at furnishing the spirit of ingenuity innovativeness enthusiasm academic and technical competence through rigorous competition and regular guidance .The department also caters the needs of students and organizes various extension lectures, quiz competitions, group discussions, paper presentations and technical festival. The department is running M.Sc (IT) (2 years course), BCA (3 year course). The students of the department have the unique opportunity of working in various development environments like MS-DOS, Linux, MS-Windows (9x, XP, NT, Win-7, Vista, UNIX etc.).
Mrs Shaveta Dargan
Specialization :Software Engineering & Cloud computing
Designation :Head, Assistant Professor, P.G Dept of Computer Science
Mrs Amanpreet Kaur
Specialization :Graphics & Artificial Intelligence
Designation :Assistant Professor
Mr Sunil Kumar
Specialization :Image processing & Cloud computing
Mrs Rupinderpal Kaur
Specialization :C Language & Linux
Mrs Monika Juneja
Specialization :Oracle & C++
Mrs Pooja Bajaj
Specialization :C++ & Java
Ms. Amandeep Kaur M.C.A, M.Tech, Ph.D
Specialization :--- Adavnce Java & ADA
Email :--- firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs Parminder Kaur
Specialization :‘C’ language & C++
Mrs. Harinder Kaur
Specialization : Computer Organization
Miss Jaspreet Kaur
Specialization :Java language
S. Parminder Singh (Lab Asst.)
Specialization :--- C, C++,Data entry operator
Miss Sarabjeet Kaur (Lab Asst.)
Specialization :--- Data entry
1. Organized Educational Trip to Delhi for visiting Trade fare in 2009.
1. Organized “Training Program on Micro Teaching and Audio Visual Aids” on 19 to 23 July in 2010 from central staff training and research institute, Govt. of India.
2. Organized Tour to KULLU & MANALI in October 2010.
1. Organized “Quiz Competition” sponsored by MY CAREER, IIM.
2. Organized “Interaction of New Zealand professors from Wintech University” in our campus with BCA students for signing M.O.U with the University.
3. Organized Extension lecture on Networking.
4. Organized State Level Tech Fest on 28th Feb, 2011.
1. Organized Workshop on language by HCL on Recent trends in Computer Science by EIGHT FOLD INFOTECH.
2. Organized seminar on “ETHICAL HACKING” by Rahul Tyagi by 10-9-2014.
1. Organized seminar on Image processing on Sept, 2014 by Jasbir Singh HOD of PG dept of Computer Science, GGS Khalsa College, District Taran Taaran.
2. Organized seminar of 6 months Industrial Training conducted by ThinkNext Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
1. Organized one day workshop on “TECHNOLOGY AWARENESS “& DATA CENTRE DIASATER RECOVERY & PLANNING on 5th October, 2015.
2. Organized Extension Lecture on “ INTERNET PRIVACY & SECURITY “ in November
1. Organized Two days workshop on RECENTS TRENDS IN COMPUTER SCIENCE” from 31 august to 1st sep,2016 by Affins Technosoft, Mohali.
2. Organized District Level Tech Utsav 8th Nov, 2016.
3. Organized Consultancy cum Placements Programme by AniWeb Designs, Mohali on 17th August, 2016.
4. Visit a Book Fare with students to Bhatinda on 18th November 2016.
5. Organized Valedictory function skill development program on “ELECTRONIC SYSTEM DESIGN AND MAINTENANCE” by Department of Computer Science & Economics under PMKVY on 16 Feb, 2017
6. Organized Blood donation camp by Red Ribbon club and Computer Science department on 14th March, 2016.
Minor/Major Project Detail
MR. Sunil Kumar
Mrs. Shaveta Dargan
Mrs. Rupinder Pal Kaur
Miss Jasdeep Kaur
Shining Stars of the Computer Science Department
Tibbi Sahib Road, Sri Muktsar Sahib,PIN : 152026PHONE : 01633 260229
Designed By AniWebDesigns