M.Sc. Fashion Designing
Department: P.G. Department of Fashion Designing
The latest development is the introduction of M.Sc. Fashion Designing in session 2016-17. The department runs laboratories such as garment construction lab, textile testing lab, computer lab and printing lab to impart practical training to students. To keep up with the latest technology in the field of Clothing and Textiles, The department has a computer lab equipped with the latest softwares like Tuka-Cad and Richpiece for apparel and textile designing.
- Promote careers and entrepreneurial skills in the area of fashion designing.
- Developing need based intellectual and practical skills.
- Developing fashion Designing knowledge in selecting, developing and evaluating products.
- Enable the students to combine modern clothing with different ancient clothing by detail study of historic costume
- Synthesizing products development through cost effectiveness, aesthetic and functional requirements, predictability, and market needs.
- Developing ability for quality control through assessment of fashion designing Products.
- Enable students to develop their personality in order to excellent balance between home and career.
- Empowered with a perfect blend of heart and brain, positive attitude, aesthetic sensibility and exceptional communication skills, our students are committed to nation building, upliftment of the society and promotion of human values.
- Designers in Apparel Industries
- CAD Professionals
- Retailing & Merchandising
- Marketing & merchandising executives
- Cutting Assistant
- Apparel Production Manager
- Fabric Quality Control Manager
- Costume Designer
- Graphic Designer
- Show room Sales Representatives
- Fashion Coordinator
- Fabric buyer
- Quality Control Inspectors
- Marketing or Merchandising Executives
Program Highlights (curriculum wise):
- Apparel production and management
- Fashion Communication
- Green fashion and sustainability
- Advance pattern making
- Construction of kids wear men’s wear and women wear.
- Design illustration.
- Computer Aided designing.
- Research method.
- Entrepreneurship Development.
Ms. Seema Rani
Contact us at:
Mobile Number: 9465170669