Bachelor of Business Administration(BBA)
Department: Department of Business Administration
BSc in Medical is typically a 3 years professional degree that can be obtained by students after completing 12th level education in the medical stream. It is one of the most popular course choices among science students after Class 12. Admission in this course is carried out on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination and students must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology as core subject Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program was started keeping in view the growing need of management graduates in the Industry. Going by the trends of employment as per data available on various job portals like www.naukri.com, www.shine.com, etc. the requirement for skilled graduates in functional areas of management i.e Marketing, Finance, HRM, International Business ( Export-Import) , Operations Management ( Hospital and Healthcare Management ) and Information Technology is increasing and a lot of job opportunities are available in these areas for fresh graduates also across major cities and even smaller towns. Since its inception, the department has undertaken a number of activities for the academic and overall development of the students like holding seminars, organizing extension lectures and workshops within the college campus and outbound activities like visits to various Industries across different sectors in manufacturing. The department has also arranged visits to industrial areas, banks and financial institutions so as to increase the practical knowledge of the students. The department has well-qualified faculty who regularly gets its knowledge updated through reading journals, newspapers, books and by attending seminars and conferences at the national and international level. The department is providing every possible support to the students for their growth and development.
- To provide knowledge regarding the basic concepts, principles and functions of management.
- To develop business and entrepreneurial aptitude among the students.
- To provide knowledge and requisite skills in different areas of management like human resources, finance, operations and marketing to give a holistic understanding of a business system.
- To equip the students with knowledge related to qualitative and quantitative techniques for critical thinking and problem solving.
- To develop IT skills in the areas of information search, word processing, office management software, and presentation software needed to excel in business.
- To provide practical industrial exposure to the students to hone their managerial competencies and business acumen while attaining a holistic understanding of a business/industry.
- To prepare the students to deliver effective oral business presentations using a variety of appropriate technologies and achieve excellence in written communications.
The BBA program prepares students for a variety of future careers. Business administration experts or professionals play a critical role in any industry.
- Brand Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Market Research Analyst
- Sales Manager
- Product Manager
- Media Planner
- Internet Marketing Manager
- Financial Manager/Analyst
- Credit Analyst
- Accounting Manager
- Risk and Insurance Manager
- Finance Manager
- Cash Manager
- Supply Chain Performance Analyst
- Banking sector
Program Highlights (curriculum wise):
- Organisation Behaviour
- Management Concepts &Practices
- Financial Accounting
- Essentials of Business Economics
- Managerial Accounting
- Legal Aspects of Business
- Personality Development and Professional skills
- Marketing Management
- Regulatory framework of Companies
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
Ms. Monika Garg
Contact us at:
Mobile Number: 9417164962