Department: P.G. Department of Fashion Designing
In 2006 the area emerged as a separate department of the college. Initially, the department offered courses only to undergraduate programs. The Post Graduate Diploma in Fashion Designing was introduced in the year 2006.
- To help the students to get knowledge of design, arts and elements of design.
- To develop the skills of sketching, pattern making and garment construction.
- To impart the knowledge about computer aided designing.
- Students can be able to manage events like fashion shows, workshops and exhibitions.
- Designers in Apparel Industries
- Marketing & merchandising executives
- Cutting Assistant
- Apparel Production Manager
- Fabric Quality Control Manager
- Costume Designer
- Show room Sales Representatives
Program Highlights (curriculum wise):
- Pattern making
- Garment construction
- Fashion illustration.
- Garment design
- Historic Costumes
Ms. Seema Rani
Contact us at:
Mobile Number: 9465170669